- Account Options
- Just health: meeting health needs fairly
- Navigation menu
- Download ebook Just Health: Meeting Health Needs Fairly pdf: ocezsp — LiveJournal
Category: Philosophy. In this book by the award-winning author of Just Healthcare, Norman Daniels develops a comprehensive theory of justice for health that answers three key questions: what is the special moral importance of health?
When are health inequalities unjust? How can we meet health needs fairly when we cannot meet them all? Daniels' theory has implications for national and global health policy: can we meet health needs fairly in ageing societies?
Just health: meeting health needs fairly
Or protect health in the workplace while respecting individual liberty? Or meet professional obligations and obligations of justice without conflict? When is an effort to reduce health disparities, or to set priorities in realising a human right to health, fair? What do richer, healthier societies owe poorer, sicker societies?
Embed Size px. Start on.
Show related SlideShares at end. WordPress Shortcode. Published in: Education.
Download ebook Just Health: Meeting Health Needs Fairly pdf: ocezsp — LiveJournal
Full Name Comment goes here. Are you sure you want to Yes No.
- Just Health: Meeting Health Needs Fairly / Edition 1.
- Geo-information: Technologies, Applications and the Environment?
- Just Health: Meeting Health Needs Fairly - Norman Daniels - Google Libros;
- Optimal and Robust Estimation: With an Introduction to Stochastic Control Theory, Second Edition.
- Download ebook Just Health: Meeting Health Needs Fairly pdf: ocezsp — LiveJournal!
Be the first to like this. No Downloads.
Views Total views. Actions Shares.
Embeds 0 No embeds. No notes for slide. You just clipped your first slide! Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.